Which day: Friday, Jan 25, 2013
When: 7 to 9 pm
Where: UBC Student Union Building Room 206 (this is a bit different than usual)
School got you down? Having holiday withdrawal? Well cheer up, because we're back with our first tasting of the new year!
Come meet new people, reunite with your fellow members, and learn more about the fantastic wines that we will be serving!
Please note that the room is different this time!
Also things to remember:
- PLEASE bring 2 pieces of government issued ID (You must be 19)! One MUST have your picture on it (passport, driver's licence, etc.), and the other needs to have your name imprinted (care card, credit/debit card etc). Note that UBC student cards do not legally count.
- Members will get in free, but drop in's must pay $7
- Members will get to RSVP via a sent email, they get priority of the 60 seats in other words
- If you can, bring your own food if possible! We will provide snacks, but as Joshua recommended, it would be nice to bring your own food to experiment with food pairings with the wine
- Please ensure that you eat something hearty before/during the tasting, never drink on an empty stomach
Also be sure to visit: